Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 172

Thread: U.S. military deaths in the Iraq campaign passed the 1,000 milestone Tuesday.

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StV:
    TCM,
    ...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    ...snort-snort! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    ...PEACE! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    ...through superior firepower. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I though you were a "normal" guy, no matter the snakes, toys, tattoes, etc

    But after I saw that Sponge Bob bathroom.......you scare me

  2. #42
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...be afraid, be very afraid! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ever wonder if youre not the normal one MM4? hmmm....? something to think about [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll say my last piece, and then agree to disagree.

    Just because they are taking steps to prevent attacks does not in any way prove that it is working.

    Unless they prove that they actually stopped a major attack like 9/11, it could all be for nothing.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    PH,
    ...haven't you been reading the papers? What little they actually report of it. They've busted plenty of cells since 9/11. The CIA was responsible for the info that just busted one in jolly old England the other day.

    ...oh, that's right, the only station that reported it, was that nasty old FOX News.

    ...what about the computers with all the layouts of the financial building in NYC they grabbed a few weeks back, along with known terrorists? Notes saying, vans will not fit in underground parking, but stretch limos procede without problems. Plenty of room in stretch for a bomb.

    ...why does the left deny terrorists are being taken down?

    ...why do they deny they are here?

    ...why is it they feel if left alone, they'll just go away?

    ...Osama and Al Kindly, will never rest until you, me, our families and every other person of a different religion is wiped from the face of this planet.

    ...we need to wake up and smell the coffee, while we still can!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yes it is very sad that 1000 soldiers of the US forces have died, though what about the other odd so 500 of British, Italian and etc soldiers? [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Eitherway I have the atmost respect for every man and woman that fights for freedom. eventhough I'm against war, this are the people that will also protect me from it. They are doing their job and what they feel is right.

    But STV with all repect, drugs is killing over 40000 people in the States every year. Let alone the amount of people dragged into prostitution, sex slave trade and illegal weapons smuggling from it.
    It would be great that the Bush government would implement the same budget as in Iraq but rather agianst the bigger killer, drugs!

  7. #47
    Inactive Member BENSIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn, 3 pages. Not stepping into this shit!

  8. #48
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Oh well, just lost my smarts. I'll regret saying something, but I cannot just sit on my hands anymore..damn, they were getting numb [img]eek.gif[/img]
    When you have papers like the NY Times , LA Times, etc.. giving you their well left spun news reports it's no small wonder that people don't hear about the damned cells that have been caught, stopped from taking lives all over the globe. I'm not saying there is bliss with Bush, but I cannot help but believe that if we had the other in office it would be a very short time before he'd give it all away.
    Just like the radical Christians that so many put down here, there are radical Muslims who
    want everybody who doesn't believe their way dead. And they feel that giving their lives for Ala will jet them up to paradise, so what's a little suicide bombing eh??
    I feel like there are a hell of a lot of people who have sudden amnesia. We pulled a maniac with a very dangerous amount of power, out of a rat hole in the ground. Iraq is NOT Nam. People cry that he didn't have any WMDs and I'm like " eh??"
    The mad son of a bitch used them on his own people. So now the inspectors don't find the latest batch and "We should never have gone"???
    He couldn't have had them dismantled, and driven out of the country?? Not too hard to do.
    Look, I hate war, but we have a military for a reason. I happen to like the fact that a few other 3rd world nation's leaders are looking at us differently now. Muammar Qaddafi has a bit of new found respect..good. But, I just don't get the apathetic attitude that another 9/11 couldn't happen. Big bad Bush and all..
    "Big bullies" the USA.
    Sorry, but I learned some by listening to that "Nasty" Fox news too. I would ask that
    some try to remember some stuff that went on not so long ago. If we adopt a passive attitude or try to pretend that atrocities didn't happen, because some want to call this the new 'Nam'
    God help us all. I never cease to be amazed
    at the bitching about the atrocities we've committed. Abu Ghraib?? How about worrying about people who behead people with pocketknives instead of people who put underwear on a nekked
    guy's head. I'm not saying what those guys did was right in any way, but somehow we are the barbarians??? I'm just lost, I guess.
    I'm sorry , but I could go on into a book here so I'll just stop here..
    Call me confused, but it seems like there is an awful lot of bass ackwards reporting and believing going on among a great many people.
    spawn1

  9. #49
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If they're claiming people were beheaded using pocketknives, I think you've been duped. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I apologize, a hunting knife, in a sawing motion [img]wink.gif[/img] Pretty shitty way to have your head removed. Not exactly the quick swipe of a Guillotine blade.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •